The New Vitamin E: Delta Tocotrienol
Cholesterol, Cardiovascular, Circulatory, Inflammation Support
The vitamin E family consists of four tocopherols and four tocotrienols each designated as alpha, beta, gamma, or delta. Of these naturally occurring vitamin E compounds, alpha-tocopherol (alpha T) has emerged as the most potent of these compounds in terms of vitamin E activity. However, new research indicates that the tocotrienols, especially delta-tocotrienol (delta T3) exert more profound effects for cholesterol lowering, anti-cancer, cardiovascular and circulatory health. Delta tocotrienol is also superb for maintaining healthy triglyceride levels, increasing blood levels of coenzyme Q10, regulating metabolic functions, and supporting endothelial functions.
Ideal Health Support for the Following Conditions:
- High Cholesterol, Abnormal Lipid Panels, Heart Arrhythmia
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Inflammation
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Prostate, Skin and Breast Cancer
Key Benefits of Deltanol™:
- Derived from the Annatto Bean, not Palm Oil or Rice Bran oil which contain high traces of tocopherols
- Delta tocotrienols have been proven to most effectively inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce production of enzymes in the arteries that promote plaque formation
- Delta tocotrienols decrease cholesterol production by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-Co A Reductase in the liver that is responsible for the production of cholesterol
- Out of all the tocotrienols, delta has the strongest cholesterol inhibition potency followed by gamma, alpha and beta Gamma- and Delta-tocotrienol block the processing of a certain protein that helps control the LDL receptor and genes in charge of cholesterol-creating enzymes
- Gamma- and Delta-tocotrienols, increase the heart’s vascular and metabolic integrity, leading to improved management of metabolic syndrome
- Tocotrienols support healthy triglyceride levels, with delta-tocotrienol having the strongest effect
- Delta tocotrieonols act as anticoagulants, reduce the size of atherosclerotic lesions and inhibit plaque formation
- Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex for easy absorption
- Contains small traces of gamma T3 which helps to reduce inflammation.
- Delta tocotrienol is the most powerful antioxidant of the vitamin E family Delta tocotrienol is the most effective member of the vitamin E family for reducing endothelial expression of adhesion molecules, thereby preventing the accumulation of inflammatory cells within the arterial wall
- Delta tocotrienol exhibits anti-cancer properties, especially apoptosis (programmed cell death)
Avoid Taking Deltanol™ With Other Vitamin E Supplements or Foods
Other vitamin E supplements and super foods such as stabilized rice bran are comprised primarily of tocopherols which inhibit the absorption of tocotrienols. Therefore, It is best to take Deltanol™ 3-4 hours before or after.
Recommended Use: Take 1 softgel daily. For special programs, up to 3 softgels may be taken daily. Remember to avoid taking it within 3-4 hours of other vitamin E supplements.
[Featuring delta-tocotrienols (typically 84%) and gamma-tocotrienols (typically 8%) from annatto]
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (Kosher gelatin, Glycerin, Water)
Does Not Contain: No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation. Details: Quantity: 60 Vcaps Shipping Weight: 0.25lbs Manufactured by: Premier Research Labs